Day in and day out, your tables and equipment will endure a beating from consistent use. To sustain such use, your equipment must remain in the best possible condition. Because you have made a valuable investment for your practice, it is important to do everything possible to ensure a long and productive life for your purchase.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. By properly taking care of your table's upholstery you can extend the life of your equipment and business.
After Each Patient...
Clean your table with a mild cleaning solution.
• Solutions of 10% mild household liquid dish soap and warm water work best. This ensures no over use of chemicals and will keep upholstery colors vibrant
• After cleaning with solution, rinse with clean water and thoroughly dry
• Make a solution of Fantastik® and water OR Formula 409® and water [1:1 ratio]
• Use a water dampened cloth, rub and dab gently until stain lifts
• Rinse with clean water and dampened cloth
• Dampen a soft [white] cloth with a solution of household bleach and water [10% bleach/ 90% water]
• Rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth until bleach concentration is gone
Try a Disinfecting Wipe
• An easy alternative to mixing solutions is the disinfectant wipe called Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes. Many Pivotal Health customers use these wipes.
What NOT to Use
- Using improper cleaning agents can crack, dry out and destroy your vinyl.
- Using cleaning agents other than those recommended above will VOID your warranty.
- Do not use any cleaning agents that contain alcohol, harsh chemicals or abrasives.
Please call our service department if you have questions on a cleaning agent before using it.
Do you have any questions regarding a purchase or on a PHS Medical product? Request a phone consultation below and a PHS Medical representative will contact you as soon as possible.